REGISTRATION FEES: The registration fee is $300 per child for grades K3-12. Registration fees only apply to the first three children. Tuition must be current in order to register for the 2021-2022 school year. Registration fees are non-refundable.
TUITION: Monthly tuition is due and payable on the 5th day of each month beginning June 1, 2021 – April 1, 2022. A late fee of $25 shall be assessed if payment is not received on or before the 5th of each month. Tuition paid by bank draft will be drafted on the 5th day of each month. New bank draft forms must be completed for each new school year. Tuition payments may also be paid by major credit cards. Students leaving Mt. Salus prior to the end of their contract will be assessed an additional two months of tuition.
KINDERGARTEN (K3, K4 & K5):
- $3,500 – K3, K4 & K5 – Half Day Annual Tuition
- $319 – K3, K4 & K5 Half Day Monthly Payment for 11 Months Per Child
- $4,450 – Annual Tuition Full Day
- $405- Monthly Payment for 11 Months Per Child
ELEMENTARY (1st – 5th Grades):
- $5,300 – Annual Tuition
- $482- Monthly Payment for 11 Months Per Child
JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL (6th – 12th Grades):
- $6,400 – Annual Tuition
- $582 Monthly Payment for 11 Months Per Child
MULTI-FAMILY DISCOUNT: Each family with more than one child shall receive the following discount on the youngest child/children:
- Families with two children shall receive a 10% discount on the youngest child’s tuition.
- Families with three children shall receive a 10% discount on the second oldest child and a 20% discount on the youngest child’s tuition.
- Families with four or more children shall receive a 10% discount on the second oldest child, a 20% discount on the third oldest child, and a 40% discount on the youngest child and all younger children if any.
CONTRACTS: All enrollment contracts this year shall be prorated based on the date of registration. Accordingly, the first monthly payment will be due and payable on June 1, 2020. Contracts will be 11-month contracts ending April 1, 2022. Come by the school office to complete your contract.
ANNUAL & SEMI-ANNUAL PAYMENT DISCOUNTS: Any family that pays the full 2020-2021 annual tuition shall receive a 5% discount off the annual tuition amount. The deadline to pay the full tuition and receive the discount is June 28, 2020. Any family that pays the 2020-2021 annual tuition in two semi-annual installments shall receive a 3% discount. The deadline to pay tuition in two semi-annual installments and receive the discount is June 28, 2021, and December 18, 2021. There will be no discounts available for semi-annual and full-year payments made by credit card.
CAPITAL FEE: Each family, not student, shall be responsible for paying $250 as a capital fee. The capital fee is used for the building upkeep for Mt. Salus Christian School. This fee helps with the cost of floor waxing, painting, and general maintenance of the buildings and grounds.
There are three options to pay the capital fee:
- A one-time payment of $250 at the time of registration
- $125 paid at registration and $125 paid by August 1, 2021
- $35 per month beginning August 1, 2021 – April 1, 2022, can be added to tuition for a total payment of $315.
ACTIVITY FEE: Each family will be responsible for paying a $300 activity fee by the first day of school. The activity fee helps to cover student books, copiers, and student insurance expenses. The activity fee must be paid by August 1.
TECHNOLOGY FEE: This covers the maintenance required to keep our iPads and Apple computers in working order.