As the new Head of School at Mt. Salus Christian School, I would like to welcome you to our Mt. Salus Family. This is the school that first gave me the opportunity to teach, coach, and be an AD and I think of it as family. I left here viewing this school as part of a greater family. On my return, I have the same feeling.
My prayer and hope is that under God’s grace we will continue to foster this family environment. Your child has been created by God for a purpose. Here at Mt. Salus we strive to teach in a manner that allows your child to grow and learn academically and spiritually. Our teaching is based on a Christian worldview. Our desire is that your child leaves here having had a great academic experience and to have grown, been challenged, and developed stronger in their faith through the Bible.
We live in challenging times where the Christian faith is coming under attack not only around the World but in our own backyard. We want our students to leave here with a greater appreciation for their faith, so that once they leave our doors, they will continue on in their journey and growth in Christ, no matter where the Lord leads them.
As we begin this new school year I am looking forward to some great new opportunities we will be offering:
- 4 dual enrollment classes (Art Appreciation, Spanish, English, and Advanced Science )
- An elementary program for gifted students–LEAP (Learning Enrichment Acceleration Program)
- Service opportunities ranging from local Christian ministries to foreign mission trips
- Leadership Class: students will meet on a weekly basis to discuss leadership and how to become better leaders in our community
- Integrated Elementary technology education
- After school enrichment clubs
- Growing our elementary and high school athletic program
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
If you would like to be part of our family, I welcome you to give us a call and schedule a visit to see so you can experience the Mt. Salus difference. This is a journey and we welcome you.
Head of School